Saturday, October 11, 2008

DON'T DO IT

So I told my youngest daughter about the blog I'd started and she rolled her eyes in that way she does when she wants to let me know she thinks I am running off the rails.
"You're just gonna get a bunch of other angry women who want to male bash with you...they are going to enable your anger...you'll never get past this."
At first, I argued that it would allow me to voice my feelings in a place that she didn't have to be party to...I needed an outlet and I had been wrongly using her as a sounding board when I could not keep my feelings in any more.
But, in retrospect, I think I rather agree with her now...not that anyone has actually posted any comments here. But, if I use this space for looking backward, I'll never move forward. So I am going to use this space for writing and talking about writing.
My future...not my past.

No comments: