Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WORDS TO LIVE BY...FINALLY, I GET IT


Sometimes enlightenment comes in the most unexpected ways...I was watching a terrible movie this morning. Feeling completely guilty for not writing, not looking for work, not getting dressed...eating too much...and the movie was bad, cheesy and predictable... a love story revolving around revenge and murder. In a scene near the end of the movie, the protagonist who was wronged and seeking retribution, re-discovers the power of love and delivers this line..."Resentment is like taking poison and hoping the other guy dies."

Truer words were never spoken...I have spent the past year of my life ingesting poison and waiting for the other guy to die...no more...I am done

What happened happened and the only thing to do now is to move forward...no looking back...ever.

No comments: